Many of the callers we speak with at the Attain Call Center ask about the differences between the Attain Refund and Multi-Cycle programs, so let me explain.
- Includes up to 6 cycles (3 fresh and 3 frozen cycles), for the Donor Program (3 fresh and unlimited frozen cycles).
- Offers a refund of up to 70% if treatment is unsuccessful; for the Donor Program up to 100% refund.
- You will need to meet certain age and medical criteria.
- Single, discounted fee that’s about 40% less than if you were to pay for the same treatment plan on a cycle-by-cycle basis.
- Includes up to 4 cycles (2 fresh and 2 frozen).
- Available to all patients whose doctor recommends IVF using their own eggs; all ages welcome.
- Single, discounted fee that’s about 30% less than if you were to pay for the same treatment plan on a cycle-by-cycle basis.
I am also excited to let you know that we have (just) introduced the Attain™Rx Discount Card. It’s a prescription discount plan that helps you save on your out-of-pocket drug expenses. In addition to your fertility medications, you can use your discount card to save on other medications not covered by insurance, too. This is a benefit of the Attain IVF Program and your card will be activated upon enrollment in the Program.
To celebrate, we’re running an Attain™Rx Discount Card Giveaway through August 19; click on this link to enter for the chance to win one of the 100 cards being given away.
We’d love to speak with you, so give us a call @ 1-866-968-7483. We’re available to provide the details of our Programs and it’s our pleasure to help you along your journey.
Until next time, all my best to you!