The Attain Fertility® blog is a website where you can read some of the latest news about fertility treatment and engage in respectful dialogue with Stephanie as well as fertility experts and other community members along their journey from fertility to family.
The purpose of this blog is to create conversation about interesting and relevant fertility news. Please keep in mind that reproductive medicine is a highly regulated industry, which means there are certain topics we will not be able to discuss here and any comments relating to legal or regulatory matters will not be posted.
Respect and friendly interaction is the cornerstone of the conversation here and we ask that you respect the following discussion guidelines. Comments will be moderated and comments made outside of the discussion guidelines below will not be published.
1. The Attain Fertility blog is a space for honest, friendly and courteous conversation. Please try to be respectful of the opinions of all posters on the blog. Everyone can have a voice here and the greater the diversity of voices the better. Please add to the conversation on the blog with thoughtful commentary “ the team will be reading!
2. The Attain Fertility blog focuses on information and community interaction related to fertility topics. Please keep all comments related to the subject matter of the post as off-topic or spam entries will be immediately deleted. If you have a question or concern not relating to the topic of the post that you need to communicate to the blog team please submit it via the Contact Me form.
3. Do not post anything that could offend another member of the community. Do not post anything obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, humiliating, defamatory, libelous, invasive of someone else’s privacy, or objectionable. It is at our sole discretion what content is offensive and whether offensive content will be removed. If you have a complaint regarding any of the content posted on this blog, please submit it via the Contact Me form.
Our Commitment to the Community
Respect is a two-way street. If you take the time to comment within the guidelines above, we appreciate your contribution to the community and we will honor that contribution with the following commitments.
1. This blog is a conversational space where we will discuss issues relating to fertility; however we cannot always cover all issues. Visit attainfertility.com for fertility information and other communications. On this blog you will find conversation and (we hope!) interesting content.
2. We will read all comments and respond as quickly as we can. We may not be able to respond to all submissions, but rest assured they will be read. Sometimes it may not be possible for us to publish or respond to your comment immediately (especially outside of business hours) but we will try to do so as quickly as possible.
3. We strive to write regular, interesting and helpful content. We think the best way to show that we appreciate you spending the time reading the Attain Fertility blog is by making sure you find the information here valuable.
4. We will do our best to get involved with the wider blogosphere and give back to the community where possible. We understand we are not writing in a vacuum here. This blog is a dialogue in itself and is also a part of the wider dialogue happening in online venues everywhere. We’ll do our best to get involved in conversations outside of the Attain Fertility blog and we hope to link to and comment at the blogs of our regular commenters here.